All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Chief Executive Officer
Eklutna, Inc. is in search of a dynamic and experienced leader to join our company in the role of CEO. The CEO will work closely with the Board of Directors to manage the performance of Eklutna’s portfolio of businesses, land development, and overall business affairs. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong knowledge of ANCSA and its unique provisions, has experience searching and discovering new markets and managing existing markets to generate sustainable profits, is driven by results, and will have a proven record of effective team management.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Manage performance of Eklutna’s portfolio of businesses including oversight effectiveness of projects, programs, land development and business affairs.
- Develop corporate strategy and establish long and short range goals and objectives for the organization based on corporate vision, mission and policies.
- Provide oversight of management team.
- Ensure the corporation has effective operating procedures and performance standards.
- Report regularly to the Board and annually/semiannually to Shareholders concerning the status of business performance.
- Perform duties in accordance with applicable corporate policies, contract terms, and board directives.
Administrative Assistant/Shareholder Relations
Primary responsibility is to provide advanced level administrative/operational support to the CEO & office team in real estate development company. Works closely with the CEO and the Corporate Administrator in regard to Shareholder matters, policies, procedures and confidential files. Responsible for front office administration; first point of contact for all visitors and guests. Must be reliable, punctual, positive communicator & self starter with strong experience using MS Office Suite products.
Carpenters & Laborers
- Willing to work 40+ hours/week
- Follow direction and work with other trades
- Team player / positive attitude
- Coach-able, teachable, able to carry out tasks
Carpenter duties: framing, roofing, siding, window & door installation, drywall hanging, other assigned duties.
- Framing & drywall experience
- Read a tape measure
- 5+ years carpentry experience
- Must have own tools
Laborer duties: material handling, job site cleanup, shoveling, other assigned duties.
EOE. Submit resume: email@example.com