All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Quality Control Manager
Employment type: Full-time
Eklutna Construction & Maintenance, LLC is seeking to fill a Construction Quality Control Manager position. Must have thorough knowledge of DOD/USACE construction and have completed USACE QCM for Contractors.
Successful applicant must meet one of these minimum requirements:
– 5+ years of construction experience and be a graduate engineer, graduate architect or a graduate of construction management.
– 5+ years of construction experience with a minimum of 2 years of college and an ICC certification as a Commercial Building Inspector.
– 7+ years of experience in construction quality control and be International Code Council (ICC) Certified as a Commercial Building Inspector.
Salary DOE with benefits available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Carpenters & Laborers
- Willing to work 40+ hours/week
- Follow direction and work with other trades
- Team player / positive attitude
- Coachable, teachable, able to carry out tasks
Carpenter duties: framing, roofing, siding, window & door installation, drywall hanging, other assigned duties.
- Framing & drywall experience
- Read a tape measure
- 5+ years carpentry experience
- Must have own tools
Laborer duties: material handling, job site cleanup, shoveling, other assigned duties.
EOE. Submit resume: email@example.com