All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Chief Executive Officer
Eklutna, Inc. is in search of a dynamic and experienced leader to join our company in the role of CEO. The CEO will work closely with the Board of Directors to manage the performance of Eklutna’s portfolio of businesses, land development, and overall business affairs. The ideal candidate for this position will have a strong knowledge of ANCSA and its unique provisions, has experience searching and discovering new markets and managing existing markets to generate sustainable profits, is driven by results, and will have a proven record of effective team management.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Manage performance of Eklutna’s portfolio of businesses including oversight effectiveness of projects, programs, land development and business affairs.
- Develop corporate strategy and establish long and short range goals and objectives for the organization based on corporate vision, mission and policies.
- Provide oversight of management team.
- Ensure the corporation has effective operating procedures and performance standards.
- Report regularly to the Board and annually/semiannually to Shareholders concerning the status of business performance.
- Perform duties in accordance with applicable corporate policies, contract terms, and board directives.
Reports To: CFO
Updated: November 8, 2019
Status: Full time – Non-Exempt
Accounting Clerk assists with daily accounting, reconciliation, financial reporting functions,
and other related projects as assigned. Also performs operations support as required
including but not limited to the following outline of duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (Other duties may be assigned.)
Day to Day Accounting Duties:
Accounts Payable Processing
Record timely deposits of cash receipts, maintain deposit slips for all bank accounts
Assist with preparation & creation of financial reports as requested or needed
Provide assistance and research with audit processes as needed
Have general knowledge/understanding of general accepted accounting principles,
payroll laws, & accounting systems
Other accounting duties and special projects as assigned
Administrative & Office Support Activities:
Work with construction and commercial real estate staff on their project accounting
Associates degree in Accounting or Business; or two to four years related experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
Must be able to successfully pass a background verification process.
Experience with Great Plains, Sage and QuickBooks is preferred
Carpenters & Laborers
- Willing to work 40+ hours/week
- Follow direction and work with other trades
- Team player / positive attitude
- Coachable, teachable, able to carry out tasks
Carpenter duties: framing, roofing, siding, window & door installation, drywall hanging, other assigned duties.
- Framing & drywall experience
- Read a tape measure
- 5+ years carpentry experience
- Must have own tools
Laborer duties: material handling, job site cleanup, shoveling, other assigned duties.
EOE. Submit resume: email@example.com