All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
The Corporate Administrator is a full-time management position with the responsibility for oversight of core administrative operations and managing corporate and general office activities. Working with the CFO, legal liaison and risk management are key functions of the position. Works directly with CEO and CFO on strategic initiatives. Works with the CEO and the Board of Directors to support BOD initiatives and actions initiated in the Board room. For the parent company and in the absence of the CEO and CFO and, when delegated by the CEO, acts as the lead in charge of the administrative team.
As the lead providing administrative and procedural oversight for Eklutna, Inc., this position works closely with, provides guidance for, the executive team and other subsidiaries. This position is tasked with the responsibility of educating and implementing all corporate policies for all current and future subsidiaries.
- BA/BS degree in finance and/or business preferred, but twenty (20) years of combined post-secondary education, training and work experience may be substituted.
- Multiple years’ experience in the fields of accounting, human resources management, budget preparations, for-profit business diversification, proposal analysis, office management and working within board rooms a strong plus.
- Demonstrated work/education background in financial management and financial systems.
- Certified Public Accountant preferred.
- Notary Public in and for the State of Alaska.
Carpenters & Laborers
- Willing to work 40+ hours/week
- Follow direction and work with other trades
- Team player / positive attitude
- Coachable, teachable, able to carry out tasks
Carpenter duties: framing, roofing, siding, window & door installation, drywall hanging, other assigned duties.
- Framing & drywall experience
- Read a tape measure
- 5+ years carpentry experience
- Must have own tools
Laborer duties: material handling, job site cleanup, shoveling, other assigned duties.
EOE. Submit resume: firstname.lastname@example.org